Friday, June 30, 2017

My Personality resembles Cake Making



The two values that define me are secretive and hard-working.
Whenever I face tough challenges, I merely face it by myself because I don’t want anybody to take my burden as well. But, if it seems I can no longer handle it, I ask for my mother's advice quickly.
Whenever there is a task given to me, I give my very best because I see it as another lesson to be learned.

I would describe myself by the process of cake making.
To have a very special round cake, it needs to have 2 cups of sugar.
The sugar represents my cheerfulness and sweetness to other people. I easily give chances and forget the wrong doings made to me by someone else.
I would embrace them with a smile that came from my heart no matter what happened on our past.

The flour can be used in many varieties of pastry product and it represents how versatile I am. Like the flour, I can adapt changes in the field.

When I was a kid, I have a friend named Rose, she was my first ever friend in the street but she left me with a heartache when her family left the town. I used to hate her back then because I miss the days we used to play at the playground, and that was the baking soda in my life.

A round cake needs a salt as well to balance the taste.
It represents my tears because I cry for a certain reason as well.

Eggs are very important ingredients in making a cake.
The yolks represents my love to my family.
They are in the center of my heart. They are the one I can’t stick with and they are my priority.
I want to take care of them like how the yolks stick all the ingredients.

On the other hand, the milk represents my love to other people.
Like how the milk works in our body, I know how to cheer up and strengthen someone.

The water represents my calmness. I can work under pressure because
 I manage problems with positive thinking.

Lastly, the sweet tiny sprinkles in a cake represents how happy I embrace each day. I look into it as another day to express the talent that God has given to me.

I am a cake, because I always want to be someone who is special.
Like how the kids admire the cake in a party,


I am a big dreamer and I want to be notice by my talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment