Friday, October 20, 2017

When I think of my dad, I smile.
Image result for me and my dad

I smile not because he throw jokes and funny things at me when I was a child but because I know that he is the only man in this world that won't turn his back on me no matter what happens.

People look down on my father because he is not a college graduate, but it never let him turn his head down. Instead, he used it as a foundation to be strong. He reminds me that no matter what other people say to our family, all I have to do is smile and focus on my dreams because I got him on my back.

Though my father does not wear a coat and tie on his work, he still has the passion for learning. When someone corrected his wrong doings, he listens carefully and accepts every critic wholeheartedly.

Though he has no stable job, I’m proud to be his daughter.
I’m proud to be a daughter of someone who is indestructible and someone who thinks of his family's sake before his own.


I come from a family that puts so much hope in education, that's why my father grabs every work opportunity to let me and my siblings be able to go to school. 

As a student, my father is my inspiration to pursue my study. Because of him, I am now a fourth-year college student and I will be forever grateful to be born, because of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment