Saturday, May 27, 2017

Attitude and Education


I come from a family with a minimum waged income, sometimes it is not minimum and turn to a smaller amount.
I used to study in a place with a candle-light on my table.
I once envy the kids like me that has different kind of bags every other day.
I used to envy their erasers that has different kind of designs.
I used to envy how they go to school with a school service to ride on, while I am required to sweat and walk early just to go on school on time.  
I used to envy their food during break time.
And I used to dream their lifestyle.
 But as I grow older, I realize how nonsense is my thinking back then. 

Due to the family’s financial problem I had experience, I learned to keep myself on the ground because I know what it feels like to be left alone.
I learned to manage my allowance so I can used it in tight times.
I learned to write what my heart wants to express because I want to be heard by other people that see education as the only position to brag.
Education is not just a privilege given to someone, it is also the way to enhance our skills and knowledge.

I want to finish my study not just for my own benefit, but because I want to help my parents. Education is the way to earn money and live diligently but I know there is something more we have to remember. They say “Education is the key to success”, but I want to add something more in this famous quote. “A good attitude and education are the two paramount things we have to keep”. 

Education is not enough to achieve real happiness in world, we also have to adjust ourselves and have a good attitude towards any person and to any level of positions. We have to respect everyone in the same manner regardless of their status in life. We have to choose the right path because through this, our life will not just be a record on this place but will also became an inspiration to the younger generations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment